October 16, 2011

WINNER of the HARRY POTTER Competition..

I am a week late in posting the WINNER of the Harry Potter Exhibition Tickets...and for that I apologise!  I was too focused on the Peekaboo Competition that I forgot about my own.


If you entered though...your odds were great!


One in four chance of winning!


I gave this opportunity to my Sydney fans, but only four entered.


But that's ok...because I have a WINNER!


TARA STOCKDALE...who wrote about her favorite story growing up..


My fav was Lord of The Rings... but I have to confess, I kinda skimmed over all the fighting scenes and just read the chapters about the elves and the actual storylines.... I loves all the riddles in The Hobbit so much that I typed them up and printed copies to stick around my room... I even memorised them... So so sad :) 

I saw an advertisement for this exhibition about 2 months ago and swore I was going... I love Harry Potter... But To Be Honest I probably wont get to... with 2 kids under 4 and me not working there isnt enough money to extend to doing what Mummy wants to :( 

Hence me entering this competition!!!! 

Thanks for the awesome opportunity!!!!



Thank you to all that entered this competition...and keep your eye out for upcoming GIVEAWAYS and SALES!! 


Lil xx

1 comments:

zoella harry potter said...

Thanks. You know it always makes my day to see you enjoy reading about Harry. :) I'm thrilled that you liked this piece.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved