December 14, 2011

What will I do in 2012...

The time has come to say goodbye to 2011... and what a year it was for me.  I opened my Online Shoppe, collaborated with some amazing ladies, had my work featured on Amy Atlas, Martha Stewart, TomKat Studio's and was seen in magazines like Modern Wedding DIY, Practical Parenting and Little One Kids! And all in one year!


So, because of this, I have had to re-do my business plan for the next 12 months.  


I have decided to scale back large Events next year only.  I will be starting my Preston Bailey Design Course. I look forward to completing this in the year, and then focusing back on large Events in 2013.


I will also be re-stocking Shoppe with Lily with some gorgeous furniture that can be used for Sweets Table Props.  I have had lots of requests for this so have begun my search and found some great suppliers that can help me out.


Another change to the Online Shoppe will be that I have decided to add 'used props' to my Sale folder.  I complete many Photo Shoots throughout the year and accumulate so many 'props'.  So I have decided to sell these off at a great price once the shoot is over.  So if you have an upcoming Event that needs props, please check back in the new year to see if I have something that will suit.


I cannot wait to work with all my new clients in 2012 and look forward to helping up and coming Work at Home Mums by showcasing their products or services on all 2012 Photo Shoots.  I especially like this as I still clearly remember the day I had only 52 likers {and they were family and friends} and then one business did a shout out and the journey began.  It was a dream, and I want to help your dream.


So, from me to you, thank you for following, thank you for the lovely comments and feedback, and most of all thank you for being you.


See you in 2012.


Lil x







6 comments:

Thea said...

Congratulations for an amazing year! I really like your idea of selling used props too. I'm all for passing on and recycling. All the best in 2012 to you. xx

melli said...

congratulations for a great year,its been a pleasure getting to know you and your gorgeous business,i look forward to many more chats and visits to your page in the new year.wishing you and your family and gorgeous Christmas and a happy new year:) xx

Bobbie said...

Congratulations Lil on an amazing end of 2011! You are a true inspiration, not only with your beautiful work, but with your beautiful personality!

Wishing you all the best for 2012!
xxxx

Jane Riddoch said...

I love it. Thank you for being an inspiration and for working with me this year. I look forward to seeing all your creativity and amazing work to come.

Jane x

Di said...

Hi Lil, I have just come across your blog via facebook. Its great to see other Melbournites doing the same thing! I have just begun my business and have only 4 members on my blog(all 4 that I truly appreciate) so to hear your story is an inspiring one to keep me positive and keep going.
Thank you!

Lissa (Bellenza) said...

All the best for your new plans for 2012!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved