August 11, 2011

Week 2...Photography Challenge

Week Two...WHAT MAKES ME SMILE!


This week has been very busy for me..


Saturday and Sunday saw me and my gorgeous husband visit the Melbourne Trade Fairs in the city.  We decided to stay overnight and had a lovely time without the children.  But midway through Sunday afternoon...we really began missing the children!


We came home and spent lots of time with the twins and before we knew it...Monday was here!  This is a special day for me as I spend the entire day with the twins at home.  We had lots of fun and my day goes by very quickly!


Tuesday is Lily Chic Events day...but I had to make a trip out to Eltham {a 2 hour round trip} to collect some stock, then drove to a few more suppliers shops, before heading to see the twins {who were with my Mum}.  


Wednesday, Thursday & Friday, I work at Bunnings from 10am till 6pm.  The best bit about my week...Indiana...my youngest twin...WALKED on her own!!


This made my YEAR...as you may or may not know..my twins were born at 25 weeks gestation.  They had a 50% chance of survival and an even smaller chance of not having brain bleeds or severe disabilities.  Indiana was born 696 grams.  We almost lost her twice...and has had heart surgery.  She came home on oxygen and has been slower to develop than her twin sister.  But now...at 17 months {corrected}...she is WALKING!


AMAZING!


So...what makes me smile...MY MIRACLES...Aurelia Violet & Indiana Torah.



I have taken a photo of a picture that is hanging on my wall at home, taken by the very talented Vanessa from Wildberry Studio's.  It always makes me smile!


Till next week..


Lil xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved